Map & Directions
Finding Your Way Home
Please visit the Leasing Office for more information about how to make Edgewood Village your new home.
Edgewood Village Leasing Office
491 Vernon Odom Blvd
Akron, Ohio 44307
The office is generally open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Edgewood Village has convenient access to several highways, including State Route 59, State Route 261, State Route 619, Interstate 76 and Interstate 77.
From the North
- From the north, the Leasing Office is accessible by taking I-77 South to exit 21C to merge onto OH-59 E towards Downtown Akron.
- Take the OH-261/Opportunity Pkwy exit towards Vernon Odom Boulevard
- At the light, turn right on to Opportunity Parkway (becomes Vernon Odom Boulevard).
- Continue on Vernon Odom Boulevard for 0.1 miles.
- Edgewood Village is on your right.
From the South
- From the south, the Leasing Office is accessible by taking I-77 North to the State Route 59 (Akron Innerbelt)/Dart Avenue exit
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn right on to Dart Avenue at the light; follow Dart Avenue
- At the third stop light, turn left on to Opportunity Parkway and follow it for 0.1 miles
- Opportunity Parkway becomes Vernon Odom Boulevard
- Edgewood Village is on your right
For more detailed directions through Google Maps, please click on the map location below.View Larger Map
Edgewood Village has Metropolitan Regional Transit Authority (METRO) bus stops located along the perimeter of Euclid Avenue and Vernon Odom Boulevard.
METRO serves the site by Bus Route 9 at 470 Vernon Odom Boulevard and 457 Vernon Odom Boulevard and by Bus Route 14 at 470 Euclid Avenue.
Please visit Akron METRO to find maps and schedules.